BBQ season is coming. You probably would not think of BBQing a lasagna. Why heat up your oven when you can enjoy one of our lasagnas cooked outside.
Our lasagnas are fully cooked before being flash frozen. This means that they just need to be heated up and they are ready to eat.
BBQ cooking instructions:
- Best to cook your lasagna de-frosted.
- Heat your BBQ up to 400°F.
- Place the lasagna on one side of the BBQ. The burner on that side should be off. Leave the other burner on high. If you are cooking the small size make sure that you remove the top and cover with aluminum foil. Do not put the microwaveable tray in your BBQ.
- Cook for 30 minutes. (cooking times may vary)
- Check if the lasagna is warm by placing a fork in the center, pull out and test for temperature. Internal temperature should be 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once the lasagna is warm enough take it out and let it rest for 10 minutes. Enjoy!